Five More Conversations Every Thoughtful Christian Should Have About Faith, Sexuality & Gender
Grace/Truth 2.0 is an additional five-week learning experience that dives deeper into LGBT+ questions. It discusses why some Christians are changing their view toward affirming same-sex relations, addresses some of the strongest affirming arguments, explores a biblical and theological view of transgender and intersex persons, and offers practical advice on how to embody the grace/truth way of Jesus in the context of ministry.
- Conversation 6: Us vs. Us (Read now for free)
- Conversation 7: Shouldn't Christians Just Love Everyone? And Other Questions...
- Conversation 8: Sex, Gender, and the Bible
- Conversation 9: A Grace/Truth Response to the Gender Conversation
- Conversation 10: LGBT+ Inclusion in the Church
Small Group leaders, be sure to download the free Leaders Guide, and purchase one DVD for your group, in addition to books for each person.